Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Beer Test Again

From the New York Review of Books blog:


Part of it is a recognition that Romney has a specific problem, that like Al Gore or John Kerry before him, the former Massachusetts governor comes over as stiff and wooden and fails the beer test: he’s not somebody most voters would choose to have a drink with.
In an earlier post, an EARLIER POST I say (but it's not really a link because I don't know how), I suggested this was an iron-clad indicator of who would win an election. So Romney is doomed, or we'll have to rewrite the book on politics.

5 comments:

  1. I wonder if I can comment on my posts now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the wonderful information, we are providing some information on

    beer bubbler review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, author really appreciate all the advice and information on your post.
    Xtra PC Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this informative blog with us. Find out the best Promotional & Corporate Gifts in UAE on Etisalat yellowpages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Usually, I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.

    Dentitox Pro Reviews

    ReplyDelete