Monday, October 31, 2011

Miscellany

Some more fluff to keep the blog going in between substantive posts:

I subscribe to the New York Times via Kindle. I like it way better than the physical item; newspapers are unwieldy and I hate the way articles are continued later on, and one has to flip back and forth. But I haven't had much time to read it lately. I wish I could just get the Sunday edition, which would be enough for the week.

I was perhaps hasty when I mentioned that 99% probably included some baseball players...apparently 1% of the population of the US is around 3 million, way more than I would have thought without thinking about it, so to speak. I still don't know how much one has to earn to be 1%.

Teaching logic is getting boring.

Today is Halloween. I don't like dressing in a costume. I'm too lazy and unimaginative.

OK, more philosophy content is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment